The Sony BCT-64SRL/4 HDCAM SR Videocassette, Large incorporates advanced metal tape technology for use in HDCAM SR VTRs to optimize recordings. Advanced Metal Tape Technology particles are 50% smaller than those of HDCAM tape with improved magnetic characteristics yielding 2x the output (6-7dB); and 2.7x the recording density of HDCAM tape; and 3.3x the density of D5-HD tape. It has a Tele-File label with IC memory built on cassette to capture content metadata. There is a specially designed locking album case with improved tape protection characteristics. This tape has 64 minutes of recording time in 60i frame rate model.
- For 1080 High Definition Recording
- 64 Minutes Recording Time in 60i Mode
- Tele-file Label with IC Memory
- Advanced Metal Tape Technology
- Alumina-silica Tape Protective Layer
- Locking Album Case
Evaluated Sony BCT-64SRL